Greeting for Day..
Kindly send me your resume @ email@example.com
Interview will happen Face to Face on 29-August-2013 in HYD
Job Title : SharePoint Developer
Location : HYD
Required Technical Skills
• Advanced to Mastery in software development and design patterns.
• Advanced knowledge in application development life cycle, including requirements elicitation, system design and testing / QA and transition to production.
o Advanced knowledge of configuration management practices and procedures.
o Lead design activities leveraging knowledge of UML, and design patterns
o Ensures design is consistent with solution architecture adheres to design standards; performs technology proofs-of-concept to support design approaches.
o Experience in architecture and technical design of enterprise solutions leveraging OOD/OOA, SOA, and web services.
o Knowledge about Rational Team Concert, Visual Studio 2012, Agile development methodologies will be an added advantage
o Knowledge about Fast Server (nice to have but not mandatory)
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Requirements
• Nice to have – Related certifications on – MCSD.NET, MCTS – SharePoint 2010, HTML5 or similar
Education & Experience
• B.E/B.Tech/M.C.A/MSc (preferably in Computer Science/IT/Electronics)
• 6 to 9 years of applications development and support experience; understanding of methodologies and delivery of business software solutions with experience in the various SDLC methodologies.
Defines, designs, and develops business solutions through configuration and software development. Responsible for designing, coding, unit testing, building, deploying, and supporting application software. Works with analysts and architects to define technical direction to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of technical solutions. Participates in application component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and recommendations. Provides development, quality assurance, integration and configurations services for select technology products. Provides technology support and is involved in the full systems life cycle. May serve internal or external clients.
1. Participates in designing and coding complex features, debugging, unit testing, building configuring, and deploying application software.
2. Analyzes, designs, and recommends third-party tools and custom applications. Analyzes required functionality and implements customizations to platforms or develops custom solutions to fulfill business requirements.
3. Reviews other developers work to ensure solutions are aligned to architectural specifications and design. Investigates and corrects reported issues against existing software. Recommends/Implements performance improvements including tuning, code refactoring or process changes.
4. Collaborates with team members to understand business requirements and create clear, technical specifications outlining the specific enhancement or functionality required. Supplies estimations, status updates, and escalations to ensure timely delivery of solutions.
5. Provides on-going support to business and content teams managing sites on strategic technology platform.
6. Lead configuration management including source code control, build automation and development of deployment scripts and instructions.
7. Develops and maintains testing scenarios and prepares necessary test data for thorough unit and integration testing results. Maintains source control, version control, and defect tracking systems.
8. Responsible for preparation and maintenance of technical documentation.
9. Performs other job-related duties as assigned.